Thursday, May 24, 2007

You're of this generation
Where they say no truth exists
Absolute is now in question
In fact it makes no sense

The answer lies inside you
Though evil you may be
A person's different point of view
Has no effect on me

I stand a contradiction
I claim there is one Way
Please hear O Generation!
What Jesus came to say

He claims to be our Shepherd
He claims to be our King
He claims to die and come back to life
He claims to reign supreme

He asks us now to follow
To die to all our rights
To Take the road more narrow
Turn fiercely to the light

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Love the poem! Did you write it? If so, I'm very impressed! I wish I could write poetry.
I'm diggin' the new blog too! Good job!

michie said...

yes I wrote it and thanks! How was worship night? I would have been there but I was with mom helping her shop and I couldn't just leave and walk there =). I might be at graduation though.